In addition to hosting traditional rivals such as the Cubs, Dodgers and Giants, the Cardinals' 2014 home schedule features highly anticipated interleague matchups with the New York Yankees (May 26-28) in Derek Jeter's final season, as well as a World Series rematch with the Boston Red Sox (August 5-7). The 2014 schedule also includes over 35 promotional giveaway dates, featuring popular favorites such as five replica jerseys, five bobbleheads, three replica Championship rings and many more.
While ticket demand is expected to be high coming off the team's second NL Championship in three years, the Cardinals will continue to offer great values in 2014 with ticket prices starting as low as $5.
"Coming to Busch Stadium should be both an enjoyable and affordable experience for our fans," said Bill DeWitt III, President of the Cardinals. "Thanks to our dynamic ticket pricing system, we're able to provide better deals on a consistent basis."
The Cardinals' dynamic pricing system allows the team to more accurately price tickets for individual games and provide fans more value. In 2013, over 50% of games featured tickets available for $10 or less.
Throughout the season, the team will continue to offer "Dynamic Deals of the Week" highlighting outstanding ticket savings for fans, as well as a host of other fan-friendly values which can be found at cardinals.com/fanvalues.
The multi-game sale and Friday single-game on-sale are both available online at cardinals.com. In addition, tickets will be available for Friday's on-sale via phone at 314-345-9000 or in person at all Cardinals Clubhouse Stores and at the Busch Stadium Ticket Windows and kiosks.
A full list of fan-friendly values for the 2014 Season follows.
Fan-Friendly Values 2014
- Dynamic Pricing: Ticket prices fluctuate based on market value, meaning many games feature tickets as low as $5.
- Great Promotional Giveaways: Premium items including five replica jerseys, three replica rings and five bobbleheads highlight a season of over 35 stadium giveaways and special promotions.
- Outside Food & Drinks at All Games: Busch Stadium is the only St. Louis sports venue where fans may bring in their own food and drinks for all home games (some size and content restrictions apply).
- Hunter Family Sundays: On most Sundays, fans who purchase RF/LF Pavilion and RF Terrace tickets will receive a free Hunter hot dog and Coca-Cola.
- Prairie Farms Ice Cream Sundays: Two hours prior to each Sunday game, enjoy games, prizes and FREE Prairie Farms ice cream and North Star frozen treats in the Ford Plaza.
- Six Flags Double Play Combo: Get a Cardinals game ticket and a Six Flags ticket for only $60.
- AAA Member Discounts: AAA members receive a $10 discount off select Monday-Thursday home game tickets.
- Fill Up at Phillips 66: Fill up with eight (8) gallons or more at a participating Phillips 66 to receive a special discount ticket offer of up to 50% off many 2014 games.
- KMOX 1120 First Pitch Tickets: At 9 a.m. CT on the day of each home game, fans may purchase a voucher good for two tickets for just $11.20 ($5.60 per ticket). Fans redeem their vouchers for actual tickets 15 minutes prior to game time. Tickets may be anywhere in the stadium from Field Box to Standing Room.
- Ticket Packs: Several different 5-game and 10-game ticket packs, which feature discounted tickets to 2014's best promotional giveaways and highest demand games.
- Group Value Nights: Select games throughout the season where groups of 25 or more receive 50% off regular ticket prices.
- Cards Cash: Stored money built into the barcode of your ticket, good for use at any Busch Stadium concession stand, kiosk or Team Store. Fans can add $12 Cards Cast to a ticket for just $10.
For more details, visit cardinals.com/fanvalues.